Work feels like it has hit a standstill after several busy months. With the holidays coming, I know a lot of foundations will be closed, and the rejection letters are piling up. We haven't had internet at work for about a month now, because we couldn't afford to pay the phone bill (interestingly, we have been keeping up on the internet bill, so we are connected on a local network which no one uses). When we did pay the phone bill (about two weeks after the line was cut), we were informed it would take 15 days for them to reinstate the service.
Monday will marked the 15th working day. In the meantime, I've been coming in every morning, mainly to show my face, and leaving for the afternoon to actually work. It's been disorganized, and generally adding to the feeling that I'm not making much progress. Countdown: 3 days until vacation. Hopefully I'll return with renewed spirits and a functioning workspace. [crossed fingers]

No comments:
Post a Comment