Monday, June 8, 2009

Up to my ears!

No time to write, as things are busily finishing up, but here's some photos from our workshops (you can see the boys start early, perfecting their shaggy do's):

Working on "Defense Cups" during our unit on Feelings and Defenses.


Experimenting with communication styles during our workshop on Communication.


Patiently waiting to be called on in a discussion (yeah, this was the only time it happened, and I caught it on camera!) =P


Is it the brightly colored surprise box that's animating him to participate?


Yeah, I'm here too, and for those who haven't seen my Celebrating Families signs, these are them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*I need to put a counter on my blog?
yeah! Jenn.
Although I believe that we are not more than 3 or 4 people who read it. And nobody but you make comments?
Jimmy y yo somos los unicos.
PORFAVOR PONER COMENTARIOS.